– CLICK ON PHOTO FOR SHOW NOTES –
What You Need To Know About Linda Carlson.
– Linda Carlson is a Seattle marketing consultant, and a sought-after speaker on marketing communications, publishing, and regional history.
– She combines her MBA from Harvard Business School, with a down-to-earth, concise approach for business advertising in today’s fragmented media world.
– In addition to publishing over a dozen books, her articles on publishing, including distribution and marketing, appear monthly in the magazine of the Independent Book Publishers Association.
– The book includes detailed outlines for brainstorming and organizing media relations, personal sales, networking and traditional and new media advertising campaigns.
Mentioned On The Show & Links.
Official Linda Carlson website: Linda Carlson.com
Linda Carlson’s books on Amazon: Amazon.com
More About “Inside the Jewelry Trade” Radio Show.
This is the online radio show devoted to jewelry store owners, the jewelry trade, and those who want to get a rare glimpse behind the curtain into the $80 billion dollars a year U.S. jewelry and watch industry.
We give you access to jewelry designers, vendors, successful store owners, and those who have the proven expertise you need to move your jewelry business forward right now.
This radio show is for those in the jewelry trade who expect more from their business and want to cut through the clutter to find out what really works.
Mission Statement: Simply to be a conduit of relevant information that strengthens and elevates the jewelry trade in the competitive global luxury market.
Start Getting Results From Your Online Marketing Today!
More from Four Grainer
Latest posts by Rod Worley (see all)
- Anish Desai – Star Gems & Custom Studio - 2017-10-23
- Cause & Effect – Jewelry with a cause & why you need it. - 2017-10-23
- Suppliers May Be In More Trouble Than Retailers - 2017-10-23