Let’s face it, with over 400 social media and social networking sites out there jewelry store owners need some sort of guide.
Here is a light hearted, fun example of some of the various social media sites out there, and how they are used.
Social Media Guide for Jewelers
– Twitter: I’m wearing my new diamond ring
– Facebook: I like diamond rings
– Foursquare: This is where I buy diamond rings
– Yelp: The sales people where I bought my diamond ring are amazing!
– Instagram: Here is a vintage photo of my first diamond ring
– YouTube: Here is a video of me showing off my new diamond ring to my girlfriends
– Linkedin: My skills include properly wearing diamond rings
– Pininterest: Here is a photo of my next “must have” diamond ring
– Last FM: Now listening to Neil Diamond
– Google+: I work in a jewelry store and love diamond rings
Start Getting Results From Your Online Marketing Today!
More from Four Grainer
Latest posts by Rod Worley (see all)
- Becky Stone – Diamonds in the Library - 2018-01-21
- Aleah Arundale – “Jewelers Helping Jewelers” Facebook Group - 2018-01-21
- Tiffany Stevens – CEO of Jewelers Vigilance Committee - 2018-01-21